Menu Bar

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Ozeri Gourmet Digital Kitchen Scale Review

I've had the opportunity to share with you many Ozeri products now. All fantastic, super high quality and affordable. The Gourmet Digital Kitchen Scale is my latest item I put to the test and again we've got another winner!

I didn't really think I would utilize a kitchen scale as much as I have since I've had the Gourmet Digital Kitchen Scale. This scale is amazing. Not only is it a scale, but a timer, clock and thermometer too! It is also super thin and small and takes up hardly any space at all. Having a small kitchen I don't have much room for extras. I can easily leave this out to use as a timer and I love having the temperature displayed as well.

When I say it's small it weighs only about a pound and is 8.7" x 0.8" x 6" in size. It has a tempered glass platform and is so sleek and modern. It can accurately weigh 0.4 oz to 11 pounds. It has easy touch flat buttons right on the front and a high contrast blue backlit LCD screen so it is very easy to read.
The scale comes with a handy calorie guide as well as a U.S. Postal First Class Letter Rate Guide. There are 66 pages full of items and measurements to help make healthy eating choices or for use when cooking. My favorite part is the Postal Rates by ounces. I can now weigh my packages and print my postage out online or to determine if flat rate postage is the best way to go or box up and ship regular rates. No more waiting in line at the post office, and as you know with kids, this is a BIG deal! This is also a great time and money saver for shipping from my online store as well.

This scale is so easy to use and so easy to clean with it's nice flat glass surface. It will turn off automatically after 2 minutes of inactivity and can weigh in g, kg, oz and lbs. It can also display volume measurements.

Retail price for this scale is $49.99 but as of writing this post it is on sale on Amazon for just $19.95! That is a steal for this do it all scale! So if you are in the market for a scale, or if you have been pondering purchasing one. This little scale will come in so handy, and for the price you really can't go wrong!

About Ozeri
Ozeri started out supplying their products the the destination club market including vacation residences, timeshares and condo hotel apartments around the globe. They have now emerged into the consumer market and focus more on the relationships it has built with these countless guests that have used their products around the world rather than placing tons of money into marketing and advertising. Therefor they are able to offer their products to us the consumer for much less.

If you haven't tried any of the Ozeri products yet I highly suggest you do some research on what they have to offer. The have countless numbers of products and I guarantee you will be impressed.

Find out more about Ozeri and the products they offer on their Facebook page, as well as sales, specials, and more.
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment