Menu Bar

Friday, May 25, 2012

Peter Rabbit Organics Review

I try to make my kids snacks be as healthy as possible. This isn't too hard when we are at home, however if we are traveling or out and about it becomes a bit harder. I need something easy and convenient to throw in the diaper bag. Something that won't be a pile of crumbs or all over my diaper bag and something that doesn't have to be kept cold.

That is where Peter Rabbit Organics fruit and veggie snacks come in! Peter Rabbit snacks are always 100% organic, 100% healthy and always 100% delicious! They have no added sugar, no added salt and nothing artificial. The best part is they come in the fun squeezy pouches that are BPA FREE, have a no-choke cap and my boys gobble them up!


Peter Rabbit Organics is a small, privately-owned company.  And guess what? They are from Oregon - yay! Another fellow Oregonian company I'm happy to support! They started their company for the same reason I love their snacks, they wanted to provide a healthy, delicious, convenient snack for you and your family!

Peter Rabbit Organics Review
Peter Rabbit sent me 3 different pouches to sample and try. The Peach/Apple, Pea, Spinach and Apple, and the Mango, Banana & Orange pouch. My boys were ready to gobble them up as soon as I opened the box from the mail. However I like to save these snacks as I mentioned above for our travel snacks.

We had the perfect opportunity a few days later when we went to a local college baseball game. They were the perfect snack to take! It took them a little while to eat so it kept them occupied and happy, no spilling and huge mess, their tummy's were full and best of all they weren't full of junk.


I especially love that they have a resealable cap, so there is no waste. If your little one doesn't eat the whole pouch, just put the lid back on and save it for later. I also love that because they are so fun to eat and they offer fruit/veggie mixes, your kids will eat down their share of veggies with no fights!

Flavors Offered:
FRUIT
• Peach & Apple
• Mango, Banana & Orange
• Strawberry & Banana
• Apple & Grape
• Pear & Apple
• Banana & Apple

VEGGIE BLENDS
• Carrot, Squash & Apple
• Pea, Spinach & Apple
• Sweet Potato, Corn & Apple
• Pumpkin, Carrot & Apple
• Pear & Pea

The pouches are perfect for age 6 months and up. My 1 year old can eat from them pretty good with no mess. Works best if the pouch isn't completely full at this age.


Peter Rabbit Organics snacks are in many stores nationwide like REI, Starbucks, Albertsons & More. And you can find them online at many name brand stores like Target.com, Amazon.com, Diapers.com and more!

Make sure you keep up to date with Peter Rabbit Organics on Facebook and Twitter too!

WIN IT: I love Peter Rabbit Organics and I know you will too! Peter Rabbit is offering 10 assorted pouches to one of my readers in the upcoming Sunsational Summer Giveaway Hop starting June 7th! Please make sure to come back and enter to win this and other fantastic prizes!


Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

3 comments:

  1. These look delicious! Defiantly need to try them out! Can adults eat them too? :) They look great to take on hikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Peter Rabbit Organics! And, I absolutely LOVE the picture of your baby boy sucking on the pouch! New follower from blog hop and glad I found you! Check out my blog and follow back if you'd like!
    http://drmomsie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a snack they won't outgrow. My daughter (9) loves those-- pretty sure she had a different brand and not organic, but same concept. Perfect for on the go.

    Following from Blog Hop til You Drop. I'd love to have you join up my Weekend Blog Walk linky.

    Jessica @ At Home Take 2
    http://www.athometake2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete