Menu Bar

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

JetPens Review


Let me just start out by saying...no this review is NOT a joke. But it is good for a laugh!

When I do a review for a company I usually know exactly what will be arriving in the mail. NOT THIS TIME. I signed up to review for JetPens. Thinking OK a new pen of some sort, some stationary maybe. But when this little bad boy arrived, I wasn't sure what to think, or what to do with him. So Big Brother and I just laughed and laughed and laughed!
He is the Iwako Zoo Novelty Eraser. And yes you can actually erase with this little thing. Now considering JetPens.com is an online retailer of hard to find, unique Japanese pens and stationery I guess this makes sense they would carry fun little novelty items. You can even buy the whole Iwako Zoo eraser set!
You can of course get pens, pencils, paper, office supplies and much more at JetPens.com too, I was just lucky enough to get a giraffe eraser instead :o)

Both Big Brother and Little Brother think he is just too funny and love to pack him around. I'm not sure I will be using him for any kind of writing correction, but he does bring a smile and laugh to our house!
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment