Menu Bar

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hand Stamped Mommy Necklace by Go Mommy Designs Review



Little Brother was born just a couple months prior to my 30th Birthday. My husband had asked me what I wanted and all I really wanted was a Mommy Necklace. So I started my research of trying to find the "perfect" necklace.

In my search I came across Go Mommy Designs on Etsy and instantly fell in love with all of her designs. I loved the mixed metals, charm style, hand stamping and rustic look and well just everything. I also loved that I would be supporting a stay at home mommy to THREE babies! But as life goes, my birthday came and went and other things became priority and my mommy necklace was put on the back burner.

UNTIL NOW!

I've had the pleasure to work with Jennifer the owner and designer of Go Mommy Designs and not only is she super sweet and so creative, her jewelry is even more amazing in person than on screen! I absolutely am in love with my mommy necklace and get comments everywhere I go.

A little about Jennifer and Go Mommy Designs

"I am a stay at home mommy to my three babies, and a adoring wife to my amazing husband :)
 I love to be creative and find that it gives me such joy to create something personal for someone. 
Creating chic and fresh jewelry with a rustic feel is what I enjoy most!
 I find much of my inspiration right here at home from my two energetic boys and adorable little girl."

Go Mommy Designs Review
I was so excited and honored to review the Name Tag Charm Mommy Necklace. It arrived all safely and perfectly wrapped in a cute little gift box.
It has two sterling silver tag charms hand cut, hammered and oxidized! Two swarovski crystal birthstones and a sterling silver key charm. All hung on a 18" cable chain. Each item is hand made to order so of course I had mine customized with my two boys names and their birthstones. You can also add additional tags and stones by request as well if you have additional children.
This necklace is perfect for everyday wear, I never take mine off. Yet it is beautiful enough to wear for dress up as well. I love how the tags hang as a charm necklace and the chain itself sparkles when it catches the light. The hand stamping is spot on and just beautiful quality craftsmanship.
My necklace is definitely a conversation piece and would make the perfect gift for any occasion. Go Mommy Designs are not only beautiful but affordable too. The Name Tag Charm Necklace is just $50. Keep in mind too that this supports a wonderful work at home mommy and her family, and you get a one of a kind, made in the USA necklace to treasure.
me and my sweet boys

Here are just a few of my other favorites by Go Mommy Designs...

WIN IT! I would highly suggest visiting Go Mommy Designs on Etsy and picking out your favorite... just in case you win my upcoming Christmas in July Giveaway starting July 20th where Go Mommy has generously offered a $35 credit toward her store! Or if you just can't wait and want to purchase your own necklace right away! ENTER HERE!
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Her necklaces are awesome. My favorites are the name tag charms necklace and the rustic copper square mommy necklace :)

    ReplyDelete