Black Bean Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
1lb skinless, boneless chicken breast
1 can Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup
1/2 to 1 cup salsa
1 cup cooked brown rice
1 can or approx. 1 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
1 cup frozen or fresh corn
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Cut chicken into small pieces and cook in a nonstick skillet until done and no longer pink.
Add soup and salsa and heat through.
3. Add your cooked rice, black beans and corn. Stir.
4. Cut your tortillas in half and spread about 1/3 cup of soup mixture on each tortilla. Fold in half and
place on baking sheet.
5. Bake for about 5-10 minutes or until tortillas are slightly crisp.
I don't usually measure when I make this, so I have estimated the amounts. Feel free to play with more or less of each ingredient to make it your own!
We usually have a few leftover and I love to grab one cold for breakfast too!