Menu Bar

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Little Duck Organics - Tiny Fruits Review

I recently came across Little Duck Organics and their Tiny Fruits. I am all about healthy snacks for my kids and was lucky enough to have the chance to review them.

What are Tiny Fruits you ask? Well according to my boys they are the most popular, most wanted snack in our house. According to the package they are 100% organic freeze dried fruit. All natural, no added sugar, no added zombies. (And yes the package does actually say that.)




They have 3 different varieties. Blueberry & Apple, Strawberry & Mango and Apple & Banana. A fourth variety Pineapple & Mango will be out soon! Each resealable bag is full of small bite size pieces that are easy for little hands to pick up and will dissolve easily in their mouth. And they taste like...get this...sweet, tart, crunchy fruit! 

(Yum! Just look at this fruit!)



My boys literally can't get enough of these Tiny Fruits. And when I've been lucky enough to sneak a handful I can see why! A fun, tasty, sweet healthy snack. Now these are something my boys and I can agree on!

Here is some info from the package:

• 100% fruit
• Certified Organic
• Gluten Free
• Non GMO Verified
• For kiddos 6 months & up
• No added sugar
• No added zombies

(My son trying to pour his own snacks in his cup)




Now that you know how awesome and great the Tiny Fruits are, I wanted to talk a little bit about the company Little Duck Organics. You can tell a lot about a company and it's employees in the small correspondence you have with them. And I have to tell you when my Tiny Fruits arrived at my doorstep with a personalized handwritten note telling me to enjoy my snacks, that really made an impression.

Also their packaging is the best I've seen! No added zombies, jamming to some J. Biebs in your super sweet minivan? You actually want to read this package, and re-read it so you don't miss anything! They also are a 1% for Humanity member. So not only can you feed your kids a healthy snack, you can feel good that a portion goes to a great cause!

(The box they come in, cute & clever)
Every now and again I will come across someone in the most random of ways and think to myself, I really like that person and in different circumstances I would be friends and hang out with them. That is how I feel about the crew at Little Duck Organics. They are just THAT nice! 

Visit their website today and find the store nearest you to pick up your own bag! Or find a store online! I found mine at Abe's Market (see my blog post here on Abe's Market.)

Also make sure to check back often as I may have a bag or two you can win in an upcoming giveaway!


Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

11 comments:

  1. Love their humor! I've never seen these before but we are buying more freeze dried fruit for snacking. It's a great alternative to candy and chips and my toddler asks for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Zombies - I'm in! Seriously, I'm so glad there are more companies making foods/snacks for our kids that are healthy. I can't wait until the healthy food movement really penetrates our grocery stores and makes it easier to find these types of products. Can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy! Definitely need to check those out. They may be supposed to be for babies, but my 7 year old would love them I bet :) Why do they always make this yummy stuff for babies LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking they would be great in cereal! If I didn't feel so guilty about eating the kid snacks! ;)

      Delete
  4. I'm not familiar with this company, but I love their marketing. I'll be on the lookout for them to come to my area soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those looks delicious and something my little boy would eat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never before have I wanted to eat toddler snacks...well that time has ended!! I wish my baby was littler so I had an excuse:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking they would be great in cereal! If I didn't feel so guilty about eating the kid snacks! ;)

      Delete
  7. These look fantastic! Zane would love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jesi... thanks to your review of these, Nate drove over 30 miles roundtrip to the nearest store to buy some. Needless to say... it was worth it. Our baby is hooked and I feel so much better about giving her fruit over other options! Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jesi - thanks SO much for your super awesome and kind words. We appreciate you and everything you've said :D

    Oh, and Tiny Fruits aren't JUST for Tiny Tots, guys. Snack on!

    ReplyDelete