Menu Bar

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kinderville Little Bites Silicone Bibs Review


I came across Kinderville about 3 years ago when I was looking for safe, chemical free and durable table wear for my then only son. The bowls, cups and storage jars are amazing and by far our favorite. So when they asked if I would like to review their new bibs of course I said, yes please!

Now I wasn't sure what to expect as I had used a different rubber bib before and it was so awful it ended up in the trash. It was so stiff and thick, it looked to be the most uncomfortable thing around my little guys neck. So I was pleasantly surprised when these arrived! 
Little Bites bibs are made from a thin silicone. Which means they are bpa, phthalate, lead and pvc-free. All of which are very important to me. This also means they are bacteria resistant, microwave and dishwasher safe! Now I hate to even admit this but I had been using disposable bibs before these...yes cloth diapers and disposable bibs. Go figure. The cloth bibs were always in the wash, the other bibs were always dirty or hanging up wet. I never had a clean bib on hand. Until now. The food literally washes or falls right off and you can dry it in a snap. Or I just pop it on the top rack of my dishwasher on top of all the cups and bowls and it comes out looking brand new! 
They also have an easy adjustable snap neck strap. They are a breeze to put on and take off. Plus no velcro, so they actually stay on! The same little tabs on the bottom make up a pouch to trap falling food, or I actually prefer mine down to make the bib a tad longer. My son actually likes to put these on and they are fun to play with too!

Now I can't forget to mention the fun designs and bright colors of these bibs. The green one has a microphone as if your child is singing, the blue bib has bright orange headphones as if they are hanging around your child's neck. And I obviously didn't test the pink and purple bibs, but these are bright fun colors as well. Bright hot pink with ballet slippers to appear hanging around your child's neck and the purple has a rhinestone necklace. Nothing over the top, nothing crazy, just a bold bright image that is cute to look at.
Little Bites bibs are 7" wide by 10.5 inches tall and are sold in sets of 2. Blue & Green and Pink & Purple. You can purchase them here on Kinderville's web site or click here to find the store nearest you.

Now as I mentioned before I have other Kinderville products. All of which I've had for about 3 years. Those same bowls, cups and food jars all look the same as the day I got them. So you can be sure that these bibs as well as all their other products are made to last. A product you can hand down to your next child or pass on to family and friends. Little Bites bibs and all Kinderville products get an A+ in my family!

Would you like to WIN a set of these amazing bibs? Kinderville was kind enough to send an extra girl set for my upcoming Shake, Rattle & Roll giveaway hop starting May 22nd! So make sure to come back and enter! You'll be glad you did!

Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE these! They look so cool and so easy to clean. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I am going to look for these if I have another baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - Those look so cute - Love them - especially the girly ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look really nice. We have a few silicone bibs and I like that they are so easy to clean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im not a big fan of rubber bibs either, but this one looks soft and flexible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, maybe baby #3 will leave this bib on. :) Do the plates and bowls hold up in the Microwave? All my plastic plates are slowly being thrown away, because of cracking. I am shopping for new kid friendly tableware.

    ReplyDelete