Menu Bar

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chobani Champions Greek Yogurt for Kids Review

My kids LOVE yogurt! I usually buy just plain greek yogurt, and well because you can't make me gag down plain yogurt I don't think it is fair to make my kids eat it plain either. I usually mix it with some kind of fresh fruit or a tiny spoonful of low sugar jelly to add a little bit of flavor. I especially love the greek yogurt because of how much protein it has. And as yogurt is usually the breakfast of choice it is a great way to start the day off right.

Already of fan of Chobani Greek Yogurt I was excited to see and have the opportunity to review their new greek yogurt made especially for kids, Chobani Champions!

About Chobani Champions
Chobani Champions are made specifically with kids in mind. They are made with only natural ingredients, pre-portioned into 3.5oz cups, contain 20% daily value in vitamin D and comes in 4 tasty kid-friendly flavors! I reviewed Orange Vanilla and Vanilla Chocolate Chunk and you can also get Honey-Nana and Verry Berry as well. They are also made with 2% milk as the fat is good for kid's growth and development.

Chobani Champions Facts
• Only Natural Ingredients
• No Synthetic growth hormones, preservatives, or artificial sweeteners
• Good source of protein
• Excellent source of Vitamin D
• Five live and active cultures, included three strains of probiotics
• Gluten-free and Kosher certified
• Free of nut, soy, wheat, and shellfish allergens

Chobani Champions Review
So I knew my boys would really like the Chobani Champions yogurt, however I didn't think it would be requested for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner! As far as they were concerned the yogurt was as good if not better than ice cream or some other equally tasty treat. Orange Vanilla was by far the favorite over Vanilla Chocolate Chunk which surprised me as well.




The yogurt is very thick, smooth and very very tasty. Just the right size for kids and in such kid appealing flavors. My favorite part is all the ingredients are natural and the list is short, not a bunch of weird unrecognizable items.

Big Brother helped me put away the yogurts when we got them and put a few in the freezer by accident. They froze up pretty hard and needed a little bit of de-thawing before you could eat them, but it made for a really delicious frozen treat. I honestly think you could use these yogurts instead of ice cream for your kids and they would never complain and be getting a much healthier treat.

I'm pretty sure Chobani and Chobani Champions will be a staple in our house from now on. An excellent healthy snack or breakfast you can feel good about! And not to shorten the summer months, but these would be perfect for back to school breakfast, to throw in the lunch box or even an after school snack.

Make sure to keep up with Chobani Champions on Facebook where you'll find recipes, updates and of course more giveaways! They also have their own fun blog and a link for COUPONS too!

WIN IT! So not only is Chobani Champions awesome but the people at Chobani are also just as cool and are offering TWO of my readers a chance to try Chobani Champions. Each winner will receive a box of Chobani Champions! And when I say box I mean a box of 24 yogurts! You can feed and have at least one happy healthy kid for nearly an entire month of breakfasts!
How do you enter? Watch for my upcoming Back 2 School Bloggie Boogie giveaway staring on July 17, 2012! You can enter to win not only Chobani Champions but hop to other blogs for other fantastic back to school prizes! ENTER HERE!
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for this giveaway! I'd love to win - I LOVE Chobani yogurt!

    ReplyDelete