Menu Bar

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Organic Forever Cloth Review


I cloth diaper, recycle and try to be as "green" as possible. However one thing I use and don't know if I could live without is my paper towels. I use them for anything and everything and love that the mess can just be thrown away. Especially when it comes to my pets!

Well I recently moved in the right direction of at least cutting back when I had the opportunity to review Organic Forever Cloth by The Willow Store.
What is a Forever Cloth?
The Forever Cloth is two layers of cloth. One side is a soft layer of organic hemp/cotton fleece and the other is a rough scrubbing organic hemp/cotton terry.
12" x 10.5" in size. Machine washable and meant to last for years!

Forever Cloth Review
So I have to admit the Forever Cloth is pretty cool and useful. You could absolutely use these cloths for a hundred different uses. I really love to use mine in the kitchen, but here is a list from The Willow Store for suggestions on use:

• Soaking up spills
• Dishes
• Reusable Napkins
• Windows
• Bathing
• Carpets
• Appliances
• Camping, Swimming, Hiking, Outdoor Sports
• Drying hand washed clothes in half the time!
• Pets
• Picnics
• Home Medical
• Polishing
• Dusting
• Office - Safe for computer screens
• Restaurants
• Travel
• & More!

They remind me of cloth diaper inserts and I've noticed the more you wash them the more absorbent they get, just like a diaper. And they absorb very very good. I like to dry the high chair tray with one of mine. I keep one aside for just this use and that way I know it is fresh, clean and no bacteria lingering.
They are a generous size and I love the two different sides. One for soft wipe up cleaning and one for a little tougher scrubbing. The soft fleecy side is so soft you could easily use them on your skin for bathing or perfect for wiping the little ones faces.
The cloth is sturdy nice quality and you can tell these will last through a million washes. And for just $4.95 for a single cloth or $27.95 for a 6 pack, you could save a lot of money by eliminating paper towels. They also carry a Mini Forever Cloth too that is 10" x 8" and a tad bit cheaper.

So weather you are ready to completely rid you life of those expensive paper towels or just take a step in the right direction like me, I would totally recommend trying the Forever Cloth. Big enough to soak up spills and keep your hands free of whatever unexpected mess might be waiting for you next!

Purchase your Forever Cloths here at The Willow Store and while your there check out their other fantastic products! They carry a wide range of products from Cloth Diapers, Natural Laundry Care, Natural Feminine Care & more! They truly care about the earth and you will see this reflected in their products.

Make sure you also follow The Willow Store on Facebook and Twitter for fun facts, giveaways, products and more!
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment