Menu Bar

Monday, October 1, 2012

Ozeri 4x3 Sport Digital Pedometer Review

Me and the boys walk nearly every day. It is always good to get out for some fresh air as well as some exercise for me. We walk all over town and around our neighborhood but I've never really had a way to know how far I've gone or how many calories are burned in our outings.
Not anymore! Say hello to the Ozeri 4x3 Razor Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer! This thing is tiny! It weighs just over an ounce! It is the world's most versatile pedometer.
This pedometer is amazing! Not only is it super small to fit nearly anywhere but it has a 3D Tri-Axis Sensor which provides complete accuracy in any position it moves. It records distance, calories and time and includes a built-in clock and sports timer. It can count up to a million steps with a 30 day memory for activity. It also comes with a belt clip, detachable lanyard as well as a mini screwdriver for the battery compartment.
For such a small pedometer this can do just about everything and I've found it to be highly accurate. I love that I can just stick it in my pocket and go. It only begins counting after a serious of continuous steps and filters out vibrations to guarantee accuracy. It also doesn't have to be in any certain position to work correctly. 

Set up was very easy. With only needing to figure out your stride or distance between your steps. Once that is done your ready to start moving! It's nice to know how far we have been walking and pushes me to go just a little bit further than before or to round out the miles.

As this is my third Ozeri product I've had the opportunity to review, once again this goes above and beyond quality. You would expect these high quality products to be outrageously expensive, yet this pedometer is right around $50.

About Ozeri
Ozeri started out supplying their products the the destination club market including vacation residences, timeshares and condo hotel apartments around the globe. They have now emerged into the consumer market and focus more on the relationships it has built with these countless guests that have used their products around the world rather than placing tons of money into marketing and advertising. Therefor they are able to offer their products to us the consumer for much less.

If you haven't tried any of the Ozeri products yet I highly suggest you do some research on what they have to offer. The have countless numbers of products and I guarantee you will be impressed.

Find out more about Ozeri and the products they offer on their Facebook page, as well as sales, specials, and more.
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

1 comment:

  1. I was surprised at the price after reading I really thought it would be a lot more then that! I like about the easy set up. so many things now a days are so complicated!

    ReplyDelete