Menu Bar

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Halloween 2012 - Toddler Race Car Driver Costume Review

I can't believe it is time to start planning and thinking about Halloween and Halloween costumes already! Big Brother is going to be a Star Wars Arf Trooper and it was still undecided as what Little Brother would be this year.

That is UNTIL I spotted the perfect costume on CostumeDiscounters.com! A race car driver! Little Brother loves anything cars related. His favorite part of our 4th of July parade was the old time cars. So cute! So when I saw the Make A Wish Racer Toddler Costume I knew I'd found a winner! (No pun intended!)

This costume is so perfect in every way! Not only does it come with an officially licensed race car driver jumpsuit, but it comes with a hat, a checkered flag, awards ribbon, a plastic track mat, 5 race cars, and a activity booklet! For just $23.99 you have the perfect costume AND fun activities!


For my review I ordered the size medium which says it is a (3-4) and will fit up to 40 pounds. Little Brother is only 18 months old and 26 pounds. It fit him really well except the length is a little bit long. I think I would order up if you were unsure on sizing. Plus this is a perfect dress up costume for playtime after Halloween so a bit big would be good to extend the usage.


The costume itself is a nice silky 100% polyester with great race car details. The only thing about the costume I didn't love is the decals on the jumpsuit give off a bit of a plastic smell. So it needs to be aired  out just a bit. 

Little Brother was so excited to put on the jumpsuit as well as playing with all the cars! He was waving his checkered flag and looked so so cute! Big Brother awarded him his medal to complete the costume!
I can't wait to dress up the boys for our 2012 Halloween adventure!
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. These tips on children Halloween Costumes are my favorite so far in helping me the right costumes I have always wanted. I really
    appreciate this blog for giving this great information for regarding halloween costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, these are really cute baby Halloween Costumes. I really enjoy reading this blog for it gives the package of finding what I am looking for this coming Halloween season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete