Menu Bar

Monday, October 22, 2012

Rileyroos Review

I recently had the opportunity to review a pair of the cutest shoes for Little Brother! I love kids shoes! It is probably a good thing I don't have any girls, because while little boys shoes are really cute, there are twice as many little girl shoes and they are twice as cute! I would have way way to many kids shoes if I had girls.

I had the opportunity to review the Taylor in Grasshopper Green from Rileyroos! These are seriously some of the cutest little shoes for boys!
About Rileyroos
Rileyroos was started after the birth of the founders daughter, Riley. They saw a need for shoes that were friendly to growing and developing little feet. They are inspired by a combination of European fashion trends and American spirit and casualness. 

Rileyroos are designed to imitate barefoot walking while protecting little feet. They are lightweight, flexible and have good traction. The sole is designed to curl up around the child's toes to provide leverage as they begin to crawl.

Rileyroos Review
Did I mention how cute these shoes are! They are like little stylish sneakers! They are very well made with leather and bright green mesh on the top for breath ability. And a suede sole with rubber grippers on the bottom. No detail has been left out, from the chunky white stitching, to the elastic heel for a better fit and the cute little ribbon Velcro closure. They are super lightweight and the insides are just super soft comfortable leather.
I requested a size 18-24 months for Little Brother. This is the largest size the Rileyroos go up to. Little Brother is just now 20 months old. On the Rileyroos sizing chart it says the 18-24 months is comparable to a US/Can Shoe size of 6.5-7. Little Brother wears a size 6 shoe comfortably and these are a bit too tight on him. I think they may run about one size small. So just keep this in mind when you are ordering, you might want to order a size up, especially if you want some growing room.
I wish they made bigger sizes as these are so stylish, cute and so well made. I found Rileyroos just a size too late darn it! But I have no doubt they will keep your little ones on their toes and feet comfortable for new little walkers.

Here are a few of my other favorites from Rileyroos!

Make sure to keep up to date with Rileyroos on Facebook! I know they have new Fall/Winter styles coming out late November. I can't wait to see them! And just maybe, fingers crossed there will be bigger sizes too!
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

5 comments:

  1. These shoes are really cute. I'd love to get shoes like this for my nephew. My brother and his wife have 2 pairs of sneakers for him, but I can tell that he doesn't like them, or they don't fit, because every time he has them on, he walks funny, like they don't fit or something. Thanks for the great pics that shoe how well they are made. I like that these shoes take the natural shape of the foot into account and make them with quality leather and other products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really nice I like the strap way to fasten. Thank you, Jerri Davis

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute. My daughter's feet are growing very fast. I can hardly keep up. Thanks for the great review. I think she might be too big for these guys though. Will check out the site. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cute!! I love that the bottoms are softer so they can feel the ground. diesel_had_my_baby@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the llittle one look good in his shoes

    ReplyDelete