Menu Bar

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tommy Hilfiger Kids Douglas Boat Shoes Review

Have I told you how much I love kids shoes? Oh yes...just a few HUNDRED times..ok ok. But really I do. And not just any kids shoes, but high quality, built to last, look good and cute kids shoes!

So imagine my surprise at the adorable and trendy Tommy Hilfiger Kids Douglas Boat Shoes that arrived for Big Brother to review! Tommy Hilfiger isn't a brand I would normally associate with kids, but I have to say they did an excellent job!
The shoes are a faux leather with a moc stitched toe, 360 degree nautical lacing, a soft squishy very comfortable footbed and a rubber traction outsole. Everything you need to make the shoe stylish and comfortable. Big Brother loved the feel of these from the moment he stepped into them, in fact they are so comfortable, Little Brother also didn't want to take them off, not caring that they are WAY too big for him!
What I absolutely love about these shoes is how versatile they are. They can be casual, dress or sporty. You can wear them with shorts or pants and with or without socks. They are just the right style to go with any outfit. These would make the perfect pair of shoes for your little boys at school. Nice enough for school, yet sturdy and sporty enough for running around at recess! 


The Douglas boat shoes are the complete package and seem to run very true to size. You can find them on Shoes.com in either Navy or Brown. Sizes vary depending on color and availability and they retail for $44.99.
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Jesi, your boys are seriously the cutest things EVER! LOVE the picture of Little Brother wearing them, you can tell how much he loves them! And Big Brother is looking so much older! Love how handsome he looks in his shoes & coat!

    ReplyDelete