Menu Bar

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chobani Champion Yogurt Tubes & Chobani Bite Review

I love surprises! So imagine my surprise when a box full of Chobani goodness arrived at my door! A treat included for me and the boys! We all couldn't wait to dig into the fun heavy box!

So why the surprise? Well Chobani has some new products that just came out, and I'm pretty sure you are going to want to hear about them.

Let me start out by saying...yogurt tubes anyone? If you have kids you for sure know about yogurt tubes. You know the tubes full of sugary yogurt that your kids just HAVE to have! Now you can feel good about giving your kids the Chobani Greek Yogurt you already know and love just in a kid friendly tube!

So what makes them different? Less sugar, more protein, and a really really big difference, Chobani actually uses REAL fruit in their yogurt and all natural ingredients. The "other" yogurt uses artificial flavors and dyes! Yuck! Chobani also contains live and active cultures, not found in the other guys.

The new Chobani tubes come in four great flavors, Strawberry Banana, Strawberry, Blueberry and Cherry. We had the opportunity to taste and review the Strawberry and Blueberry. Both were a hit with the boys...and shhh don't tell but these make a fantastic snack for any adult too! Super tasty and healthy, now that is something I'm happy to feed my boys.

Also included in the box was a special treat for me! Ok and my husband too and technically the boys also loved them. And well what's not to love, they had chocolate in them! Yum! They are the new "Bite" yogurts! Perfect portion 100 calorie size greek yogurt cups. They come in four fabulous unique flavors. Raspberry with Dark Chocolate Chips, Coffee with Dark Chocolate Chips, Fig with Orange Zest and Caramel with Pineapple Chunks.

We had the opportunity to review and taste the Raspberry Chocolate Chip and the Coffee Chocolate Chip. I am a chocolate lover and these are perfect to make you feel like you've had your treat all while being good for you too. The Raspberry Chocolate Chip was so delicious! Just look at all the chocolate chunks swirling around in it! I'm not a big coffee fan so my husband latched onto the Coffee Chocolate Chip and was perfectly happy not sharing them. The only thing I noticed with the bite yogurts were that they are not the same thick greek yogurt as the regular cups. Just a tad bit more runny, which of course does not effect the taste.

Also included in my surprise package was a special Chobani spoon! Now that I'm rockin' the complete Chobani package, you can too! Check out your local stores for all this Chobani goodness!

Maybe I'm biased as I'm already a huge Chobani fan, but I doubt it. The ingredients and taste speak for themselves. If you haven't yet jumped on the Chobani bandwagon, I highly suggest you do! Greek yogurt that tastes amazing and is good for you. Win win!

And speaking of win, make sure to follow Chobani on Facebook and enter their weekly Facebook Giveaway! They are literally giving away boxes and boxes and boxes of yogurt to their fans!
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum! I just saw the new Chobani Bites at Target and was wondering how they were! Thanks for the review <3

    And seriously, could your boys be ANY cuter> :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We won't tell the little ones if you sneak a Tube from their stash. Your secret's safe with us. Glad to see the family enjoyed the new additions to our Chobani family. Thanks for taking the time to share this awesome review!

    ReplyDelete