Menu Bar

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

PV Body Subscription & 30 Day Challenge Promotion



I am so excited to announce that I am a new Brand Ambassador for PV Body! Some of you may have already heard about them through other blogs and Ambassadors, but for those of you who haven't, let me tell you just a little bit about them.

PV Body is a monthly subscription service for high quality affordable workout clothing! Say what? That's right! You get an athletic top and bottom based on your preferences, delivered to your door each month! Cost is just $49.95 with a retail value of at least $100! (Note: you can get 20% off when signing up through the link below)

I'll be working on a review shortly and telling you more about them then. However in the mean time if your so intrigued like I was, they are offering a January promotion!

The January promotion is this, sign up in January and not only receive 20% off with this special link, but also get access to their 30 day challenge to kickstart your resolutions!

The 30 day challenge provides you with your own personal dietitian and trainer to help you meet your fitness and health goals. Each day you are given a new challenge which can include workouts, recipes, meal plans, group activities and more. You can document your progress with Tweets, Insta's or Pins using the hashtag #pv30daychallenge.

Ready to sign up? Then just follow these simple but important steps to make sure you get your discount and the 30 day challenge!


Follow these steps to join PV Body and the 30 Day Challenge:
1. Sign up here through my link and receive 20% off.
2. Take the pv.body 30 Day Challenge here to kick start your New Year resolutions and receive tons of fun prizes.

IMPORTANT: Please note that you will not receive the discount through this 30 day challenge link; you have to sign up through my link in step 1 to receive the 20% off.)

What a fun and fantastic way to look great and keep up with your fitness goals in 2013!

*DISCLAIMER: As an ambassador, I make a small commission off of each person that signs up using my link. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I was not compensated for this post in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment