Menu Bar

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

BooginHead Squeez'Ems Review

Do your kids love those little fruit pouches as much as mine do? You know the ones with fruit puree and come in many different brands? They are a good healthy option for snacks, but at a dollar or more per pouch the cost can really be high on your pocketbook.

That is why I'm so excited to have the opportunity to review and introduce you to Squeez' Ems from Booginhead! I've had the opportunity to work with Booginhead before and I love their products.

About BooginHead
BooginHead is a term that the family of Sari, the founder and CEO of Booginhead came up with. It is when someone does something they shouldn't, but they do it regardless and it makes you laugh. Like when her then 1 year old son would throw his sippy cup to the floor over and over again just to watch her pick it up. He was being such a BooginHead!

I know we all have a little (or big) BooginHead in our lives, thankfully BooginHead is committed to bringing products to us parents to help solve those BooginHead moments and make our lives easier!

Squeez'Ems Review
When I opened my package and pulled out the Squeez'Ems my boys immediately knew what it was and couldn't wait to try it out!

So what exactly are Squeez'Ems? They are reusable food pouches meant for pureed foods, or like items. Think applesauce, yogurt, smoothies, homemade puree or whatever you can fit and squeeze out of the pouch. They are meant to be used, washed and reused again. Not only saving you money but reducing waste as well.

Squeez'Ems are:
• BPA, PVC & Phthalate Free
• One piece to eliminate lost parts
• Freezer, microwave and top rack dishwasher safe
• Environmentally friendly and cost conscious
• Perfect for lunch boxes and travel

The pouches are great! They are easy to fill with a small spoon and the lid is a tight fit so the little ones won't be squeezing it off. The top lid screws on and off easily and is attached so it won't be lost. Booginhead really put some thought into making these kid and family friendly. My personal favorite as always is that they are dishwasher safe and chemical free!



My other favorite part about Squeez'Ems? That they are affordable! Just $7.99 for a 2-pack! Think of the money you can save by making your own fruit puree and still having the convenient portable pouches that kids love! Perfect!

Now don't think that the pouches are just for toddlers. These are perfect for older kids to pack in a backpack or lunch pail. A quick snack after school already ready to go and no mess. I personally love taking this with me on any sort of outing. Fits easy in the diaper bag with no mess. (shhh, don't tell but parent's can use these for a quick snack too!)

Now I did find a couple small things that were worth mentioning but didn't break the deal on my love of the pouches. A couple spoon fulls of whatever is in your pouch sits in the space between the pouch and the spout. The hard area that lets you easily fill the pouch. My boys were not able to suck this out. So there is a little bit of excess that gets wasted. Not so much if you are at home and can scoop it out, but if you were out and about. The other thing is when washing by hand I had a hard time getting the tiny creases at the bottom of the pouch to come completely clean. The yogurt wanted to stick in there and I really had to work to get it out. Again didn't break the deal.

So what's the verdict? I will be ordering a few more of these so each boy has one and if one is dirty, we still have our snacks to go! The boys are happy, I'm happy....what's not to love!

You can read my review of another one of the Booginhead products, the SippiGrip here, and they also offer create your own Paci's, the PaciGrip, SplatMat and PaciPouch! All products to help busy parent's keep it all together!

Head on over and show Booginhead some love on Facebook and don't miss all the new and exciting things they have in store! Products to make a mom's life just a tad easier...YES PLEASE!
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment