Menu Bar

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

FlipBelt Review

I'm trying to get back on track and into my exercise routine. Spring is coming and with that hopefully some good running weather. No more excuses.

So with that I've found something that makes going for a run much more enjoyable, or well at least tolerable :) Check out the FlipBelt! When I spotted this I knew I had to have one!

So what the heck is a FlipBelt? FlipBelt is a stretchy band of Spandex Fabric with multi access pocket opening all the way around. Sort of a tube of pockets if you will. Stash your keys, iPod, phone, wallet, money, snacks or whatever it is you might need to pack on a run. Once you have your items packed in, flip the belt over and secure the pocket openings against your body. Nothing can now move or fall out. Are you kidding me!?! So smart!


And not only does it hold in all of your must have items, but they look great too! An extension of your athletic wear in fun vibrant colors. From sizes XS to XL there is a size for everyone.

I had the opportunity to review the Sky colored FlipBelt. I ordered a size medium based on their sizing chart. I think a good rule of thumb would be to order the size based on your workout pants sizing. I wanted mine tight enough to not slide around but large enough to get over my hips. The medium is perfect, I don't think I would have wanted any smaller.

I love love love the FlipBelt. It does exactly as it is suppose to and holds my phone, iPod and keys easily and comfortably. It doesn't bounce, shift or drop any of my things. It feels and looks like a part of my workout pants and you don't even know you have it on. It is also machine washable and has a reflective logo for added design and safety.


I've also used the FlipBelt to hold the remote control when I watch tv and workout indoors. It would also be great for traveling to discretely hold your money, keys and any other items you need/want to keep safe and close by or even a trip to the park with your little ones. Hands free design and plenty of space for the items you need.

The FlipBelt is so affordable at $24.99 you will wonder why you didn't have one (or two) of these sooner. I now know the perfect gift for all of my fitness/running friends.

FlipBelt is growing like crazy and you can see why! Stop by and give them some Facebook love and for updates, giveaways, product info and more and don't miss them on Twitter too!
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great idea! When I used to run (2 years ago, very briefly & I need to start again!), I never knew what to do with my keys or anything. This is great!

    ReplyDelete