Menu Bar

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kids, Clutter & Chaos Online Store

In case you haven't heard! 
Kids, Clutter and Chaos now has an online store! 
This is an exciting time and a big adventure! 

I am currently in the process of building inventory. At this time I currently carry the fabulous Oakiwear kids rain gear and boots, Cloth Diapers from Smush Tush and the ultra safe crayons, paints and sidewalk chalk made from fruits and veggies by Wee Can Too!
All products carried on my store are reviewed by my family and posted here on my blog. If we haven't reviewed the product or it doesn't meet our standards, we won't sell it! 

Right now all the Oakiwear kids rain gear is on sale! Just in time for the Fall weather that has arrived here in Oregon! Just $5 flat rate shipping and will ship super fast!



Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment