Menu Bar

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Abe's Market

I recently made my first purchase from Abe's Market online. And if your not familiar with Abe's Market, they are an online marketplace for great natural products. They carry everything from cloth diapers to dog food to jewelry! Yes a wide market of all natural products all in one place!

Now what makes Abe's Market unique is that when you place your order, you are ordering from the actual seller of your item. Yet you still have only 1 shopping cart and FREE shipping on orders over $49 or flat rate shipping of $3.99 under $49. So basically Abe's Market is doing all the research for these wonderful products for you and putting them in one easy place to shop! And when I say wonderful products, I mean this store has really neat unique items that you can feel good about buying.

Now another unique and cool tidbit about Abe's is they offer a sharing discount. Each item has it's set price, yet below it you have the option to click (share it and pay only ($)) All you have to do is share your shopping cart with 3 friends via their email addresses and you instantly save 10% off your entire cart! And not only that each one of your friends will save 10% when they place an order too! I love a great deal and sharing it with friends is even better!

My order consisted of these Little Duck Organics tiny fruits, these BabyKicks Hemparoo Joey Bunz and these Clif Z Bars in Blueberry, Peanut Butter & Smores. I received 3 boxes by USPS and each package was received in about 3 days! The hard part was choosing just which products I wanted to try! Which leads me to their sampling program. You can choose from the sample sizes of products they currently offer, pick 3 and for $2 they will ship them to you for you to try. And yes the $2 INCLUDES shipping! What a great idea!

Now as if all of that information wasn't cool enough already, now comes the fun part. One of my 3 orders arrived in this fun box! Now this box is really clever and if you have kids as I do, this box can be entertainment for hours if not days! One side is a bear mask and the other is a paper airplane! Way to go Abe's for really thinking outside the box on this one (no pun intended).




So if you've never had a chance to browse Abe's Market I suggest you go over and take a peek. I love providing my family with fun, safe, natural products you can feel good about, and hope you do too!

This is my honest opinion of Abe's Market and they have not paid me or contacted me regarding this review. I do not guarantee all Abe's Market Facts. Please stop by their site for additional facts and info!


1 comment: