Menu Bar

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Felt Food!

I recently purchased some felt food from Kinsey Krafts on Etsy as a Birthday gift for one of my friend's son's. I purchased this cheeseburger and fries basket and these felt pop tarts. They are super cute and the quality is amazing and they are all handmade! Even more they are affordable! As a bonus I also like that they are soft so they won't become weapons (as often happens with 2 boys) and they can be thrown in the wash (again often needed with 2 boys.)

The burger basket came with just that, a little red basket, a checkered cloth, cheeseburger paper sleeve, felt bun, burger, lettuce, tomato and cheese. And then a fry carton and 6 fries. SO CUTE!

My son has been playing with them non-stop since we received them so I know they will be a hit! So if you are in the market for a Birthday gift or something fun that will last for your child, check out Kinsey Krafts on Etsy. She has many other options available that are way too cute!


1 comment:

  1. I love felt food, so cute! I'll have to check out Kinsey Krafts!

    ReplyDelete