I love my wet bags made for cloth diapers. I use them for everything. So I figured if the snack bags were as cool as wet bags, well then it was a no brainer. So I was excited when Itzy Ritzy agreed to let me review their new Snack Happened Mini Bags.
About Itzy Ritzy Snack Happened Mini Bags
- FDA approved & BPA Free! Unlike the others!
- Ideal for little hands, snacks, fruit, picnics, school lunches, mini first aid kits, cell phones, car & plane trips, crayons, travel-size toiletries, iPods, cameras, keys, hiking, camping, travel, beach gear & other small items!
- Lead free YKK zipper top keeps crumbs, drips & contents securely inside - Zipper not Velcro for SILENT Snacking!
- 100% cotton designer fabric exterior with thick and lush PVC-Free waterproof lining interior - No cheap nylon here!
- Reusable + Washable + Eco-friendly + Fashionable
- 7 inches x 3½ inches
- Sold in 2-pack of the same fabric
- Machine washable
- CPSIA tested and compliant
- Made in the USA & Patent Pending
Snack Happened Mini Bag Review
The Snack Happened Minis are just that, mini. They are 7 inches by 3.5 inches. They will fit all your smaller snacks. Crackers, cereal, fruit, cheeses, etc. They come in really cute fun patterns such as the Playground Superheroes pattern, which I was lucky enough to review.
I also love that they come in a pack of two. And each bag has a cute little tag on it where you can write your child's name. Which means no more fighting over snacks! YAY!
Make sure to keep up with Itzy Ritzy on Facebook! They post new fabric choices, contest, coupons and more.
I love the Snack Happened bags and I'm sure you will too! So make sure to ENTER HERE for a chance to win a set of your very own in my Sunsational Summer Giveaway Hop!
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.