Menu Bar

Monday, May 14, 2012

Boys & BabyLegs

I love BabyLegs! I have two boys and they both have been wearing them since birth. They are perfect for our Oregon Spring/Summer weather. Some mornings it is too cold for shorts, however within a few hours it will be too warm for pants. So I love to put my boys in shorts and throw on the BabyLegs. That way you can pull them off easily at anytime. They also work great for the opposite, as arm warmers!

I think my favorite use is when we are camping to keep the mosquito's at bay. They are lightweight so even in warm weather they aren't too hot, yet keep the bugs off.

My boys think they are fun and request to wear them, especially these bright red fire truck pair!
Mom 4 Life has a large selection of BabyLegs as well as other 100% Mom Invented Products.
(Think Hooter Hiders, WubbaNub, Belly Bandit and LilyPadz) I also love that you always get
FREE SHIPPING at Mom 4 Life!

Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Babylegs will protect your kid’s leg from wind burn and chill. It is comfortable alternative to tights and keeps your little child legs warm in winters.

    babylegs

    ReplyDelete