Menu Bar

Monday, December 10, 2012

7 A.M. Enfant - Warm Muffs Review

I walk with my boys in the double stroller nearly everyday. Not only do we need some fresh air, but our big dog needs plenty of exercise. By the time I get the boys all bundled up in coats, hats, gloves, etc we head out the door and I forget my hat and gloves.

We don't live where we get frigid temperatures, but even on a modest cold day, an hour walk without gloves can get a bit chilly. I'm so excited to show what I had an opportunity to review from 7 A.M Enfant! Warm Muffs!

Warm Muffs are one of those, oh my gosh, that is so clever products! They are literally a big comfortable mitten that straps onto your stroller handle! Never forget your gloves and have cold hands again! Now why didn't I think of that!

About 7 A.M. Enfant
Founded by French designer Rebecca Campora, 7 A.M. offers an endless selection of versatile, urban and stylish baby accessories. All 7 A.M. products are made of the finest materials and craftsmanship and Rebecca's philosophy is to reach parent's desires and needs by anticipating the trends and movements. You will find 7 A.M. products wherever baby comfort is demanded!

Warm Muffs Review
I was so excited to review the Warm Muffs. Such a simple product but they are amazing. I had the opportunity to review the army green color in the 500 style. However they come in many other fun color options as well.

Warm Muffs easily strap to your stroller handle with strong high quality hook and look fasteners. The design allows you to still grasp the stroller handle inside the muff. You can easily slip your hands in and out of the muffs to tend to your child, dog or whatever may need your attention.



The muffs are one size and easily fit my hands. My husband tried them out and his big hands do fit but quite a bit tighter which is to be expected. The muffs are filled with a lightweight fake down insulation for ultimate warmth as well as a soft warm fleece lining. They keep my hands so nice and cozy!

The muffs are also water repellent so the weather will never be an issue as well as machine washable which as you all know is a must.

Warm Muffs 500 cost $38.00 and can be purchased on the 7 A.M. Enfant web site. You will also find so many other accessories that will keep you and your little ones warm and cozy in the cold. Here are a few of my favorites. For the quality you receive, I think they are all priced quite affordable.

You can find 7 A.M. Enfant on Facebook with all sorts of pictures, updates and even a giveaway or two! As well as on Twitter.

WIN IT: Wishing you had a pair of Warm Muffs of your own? Well now you can! 7 A.M. Enfant is generously giving a pair away to one of my readers in the upcoming Hoppin For The Holidays Giveaway Hop that starts December 13-29! Just in time for those long cold winter walks! So make sure to come back and enter! ENTER HERE!
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment