Menu Bar

Thursday, June 28, 2012

TeetheMe Review


Monthly subscription boxes are all the rage right now and I think they are a fun fantastic idea! I was lucky enough to get a chance to review the new box out by TeetheMe.

Now TeethMe really caught my eye because it is all about the latest and greatest baby/kid items on the market. And I LOVE kid stuff. I can spend hours and hours searching and reading reviews when I'm on the hunt for a new product for my boys. After all we are on a budget and my hard earned dollar needs to go to a quality item that will last and was worth my purchase. I want to know the in's and out's and all reviews before I make the plunge and purchase. That is where TeetheMe comes in.

TeetheMe was founded by Akemi Williams as she was overwhelmed by all the baby products and choices out there. Not only is she a Mom to a 3 year old little girl, she is a working mother as well. She realized she would rather be spending her extra time with her daughter than researching baby gear. And  thus TeetheMe was born.

Each month with TeetheMe you get 4 to 5 products targeted to your child's age group, anywhere from newborn to 3 years old. Each product is hand picked by savvy moms as being the most innovative, practical and unique products available.

Now what makes this really cool is that not only do you get a box of really fun baby/kid stuff but TeetheMe is an online community as well. You can rate, review and share your experiences with the products you received and socialize with other Mom's (or Dad's). You will also have valuable information at your fingertips the next time you are on the hunt for a specific item for your kids. Find out if an item was a hit...or a miss all in one spot!

And it doesn't stop there, TeetheMe also has a Social Community for Moms and "the Diaper Bin" a place to catch up on your favorite mom blogs, parenting trends, celebrity news and more!

You really must check it out for yourself! But here is a peak at my box!


My box was jam packed full of fun stuff! Here is what my box had...
• Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm
• Green Sprouts insulated bottle bag
• Green Sprouts Teether
• Dr. Robin Sunscreen Samples
• Bridgewater Candle Company small candle
• Geenleaf Sachet


The first thing I noticed was the wonderful clean smell from the candle and sachet. And opening the box was like a Birthday or Christmas present. Every time it will be a fun surprise. And I can honestly say other than the candle and sachet which will of course be used, everything was used immediately. The teether and bottle bag were so cool and I had heard of Dr. Robins but hadn't tried it yet. So this gave me an opportunity without splurging on a whole bottle in case I might not like it.

You also get a card with all the items in your box listed with a brief description, as well as directing you to TeetheMe.com to order more if you liked the product.

I love this as a baby shower or new baby gift idea. What a wonderful way to welcome new parents and baby and hopefully ease their stress of searching for the best new baby/kid products!

Each monthly membership is just $24 or you can get a 6 month or 1 year option as well. You can cancel anytime and shipping is always FREE! Purchase TeetheMe here!

And don't forget to check them out on Facebook for all the latest and greatest news, products, photos and of course giveaways!

Are you a savvy Mom? I know I am!
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I did not receive any compensation for this review. The opinions in my reviews are my own, and others’ opinions may vary. This post was written by me and not edited by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment